|Products - Silver Nanowire Coating Ink A30
|Silver nanowire coating ink A30, |
|Copyright © 2014 Novarials Corporation All rights reserved.
Silver nanowires, silver nanofibers, silver, Ag nanowires, Ag nanofibers, Ag, metallic nanowires,
metallic nanofibers, conductive nanowires, conductive nanofibers, conductive inks, conductive
pastes, silver nanowire, silver nanofiber, Ag nanowire, Ag nanofiber, metallic nanowire, metallic
nanofiber, conductive nanowire, conductive nanofiber, conductive ink, conductive paste
The Silver Nanowire Coating Ink is a formulated ready-to-use water-based ink for creating high
optical quality transparent conductive layers. The ready-to-use ink contains silver nanowires
(~30nm), adhesives and other additives for providing both high conductivity of the formed film and
strong adhesion to the substrates. It can be used for a variety of substrates including glass, PET,
PMMA, PC, PI, PEI, etc.
Sheet resistance of formed film: 50-100ohm/square
Transparency of formed film: ~90%
Curing temperature: ~110 C for 5 min
Coating and printing methods: roll-to-roll coating, spinning coating, slot die coating, screening
printing, inkjet printing, etc.
- Touch screens for smartphones, tablets, and wearable electronics
- Solar cells, solar panels, thin film photovoltaics
- Light-emitting diodes (LEDs), OLED devices, OLED lighting
- Liquid crystal displays
- Flexible displays
- Fillers for high performance conductive adhesives
- Surface enhanced spectroscopy (SERS)
- Sensors and detectors
- Air and water purification
- Medical imaging
- Antimicrobial applications (e.g., bandages, coatings for medical devices, antibacterial fabrics)
- EMI shielding films and paints
- Optical limiters
- Flexible antennas
- Compact logic gates
- Duc Anh Dinh, Kwun Nam Hui, Kwan San Hui, Pushpendra Kumar, Jai Singh, “Silver
Nanowires: A Promising Transparent Conducting Electrode Material for Optoelectronic and
Electronic Applications”, Reviews in Advanced Sciences and Engineering, 2013, Vol 2, 1–22.
- Yuan-Jun Song, Jing Chen, Jing-Yuan Wu, and Tong Zhang, “Applications of Silver
Nanowires on Transparent Conducting Film and Electrode of Electrochemical Capacitor”,
Journal of Nanomaterials, 2014, Vol 2014, Article ID 193201, 7 pages.
- Hui-Wang Cui, Katsuaki Suganuma, Hiroshi Uchid, “Highly Stretchable, Electrically
Conductive Textiles Fabricated from Silver Nanowires and Cupro Fabrics Using a Simple
Dipping-Drying Method”, Nano Research, DOI 10.1007/s12274-014-0649-y.
- Cai-Hong Liu and Xun Yu, “Silver nanowire-based transparent, flexible, and conductive thin
film”, Nanoscale Res. Lett. 2011, 6(1), 75.
- Feng Xu, Yong Zhu, “Highly Conductive and Stretchable Silver Nanowire Conductors”,
Advanced Materials, 2012, Vol 24, Issue 37, 5117–5122.
- Cheng Y, Wang R, Sun J, Gao L, “Highly Conductive and Ultrastretchable Electric Circuits
from Covered Yarns and Silver Nanowires”, ACS Nano, 2015, Mar 30.
- Jingjing Ma, Mao-Sheng Zhan, Kai Wang, “Ultralightweight Silver Nanowires Hybrid
Polyimide Composite Foams for High-Performance Electromagnetic Interference Shielding”,
ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces , 12/2014; 7(1), DOI: 10.1021/am5067095.
- Amjadi M; Pichitpajongkit A; Lee S; Ryu S; Park I, “Highly Stretchable and Sensitive Strain
Sensor Based on Silver Nanowire–Elastomer Nanocomposite”, ACS Nano., 2014, 8(5),
- Tate C. Hauger, S. M. Ibrahim Al-Rafia, and Jillian M. Buriak, “Rolling Silver Nanowire
Electrodes: Simultaneously Addressing Adhesion, Roughness, and Conductivity”, ACS
Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2013, 5 (23), 12663–12671.
- Ki-Hun Ok, Jiwan Kim, So-Ra Park, Youngmin Kim, Chan-Jae Lee, Sung-Jei Hong, Min-Gi
Kwak, Namsu Kim, Chul Jong Han & Jong-Woong Kim, “Ultra-thin and smooth transparent
electrode for flexible and leakage-free organic light-emitting diodes”, Scientific Reports 5,
Article number: 9464.
- Weina He, Guangyong Li, Shangquan Zhang, Yong Wei, Jin Wang, Qingwen Li, Xuetong
Zhang, “Polypyrrole/Silver Coaxial Nanowire Aero-Sponges for Temperature-Independent
Stress Sensing and Stress-Triggered Joule Heating”, ACS Nano, Article ASAP, DOI:
10.1021/acsnano.5b00626, Publication Date (Web): March 26, 2015.
- M.H. Al-Saleh, G.A. Gelves, U. Sundarara, “Novel Metal Nanowire/Polymer Nanocomposites
for Electromagnetic Interference Shielding”, NSTI-Nanotech, 2009, Vol. 2, 505.
- Shanshan Yao and Yong Zhu, “Wearable multifunctional sensors using printed stretchable
conductors made of silver nanowires”, Nanoscale, 2014, 6, 2345.
- Ruo-Zhou Li, Anming Hu, Tong Zhang, and Ken D. Oakes, “Direct Writing on Paper of
Foldable Capacitive Touch Pads with Silver Nanowire Inks”, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces,
2014, 6 (23), pp 21721–21729
- Adam K. Wanekaya, Wilfred Chen, Nosang V. Myung, Ashok Mulchandani, “Nanowire-
Based Electrochemical Biosensors”, Electroanalysis, 2006, 18, No. 6, 533–550.
- Yat Li, Fang Qian, Jie Xiang, Charles M. Lieber, “Nanowire electronic and optoelectronic
devices”, Materials Today, Volume 9, Issue 10, October 2006, Pages 18–27.